As a UWG student living away from home, where should I register?
As a university student you may register to vote either at your Carroll County residence address or at your hometown residence address. If you register using your hometown address, you must vote in your hometown on Election Day or vote by absentee ballot. An absentee ballot must be requested from your home county at least 30 days prior to the election. If you wish to vote in Carroll County you must register to vote using your Carroll County address!

Show All Answers

1. Why is UWG involved with voter registration?
2. How do I register to vote?
3. Why Register to Vote Online?
4. Is there an app to register online?
5. Where on campus may I register to vote?
6. As a UWG student living away from home, where should I register?
7. I live on campus in a UWG residence hall. What is the correct way to complete the voter registration form?
8. I am a UWG student living off campus, may I register to vote using the university address?
9. Now that I have registered to vote online, what's next?
10. Where do I vote on Election Day?
11. How do I Absentee By Mail?
12. What is a Provisional Ballot?
13. If I am registered to vote in another county, can I vote in Carroll County? I can cast a Provisional Ballot right?
14. Can I take a photo of my ballot and post a "ballot selfie" on social media?"
15. How do UWG student organizations or individuals receive training to conduct a Voter Registration Drive?