ARE YOU READY CARROLL COUNTY?
Presidential Preference Primary
MARCH 1, 2016 Georgia along with 10 other states will participate in the regional primary known as the “SEC Primary!”
So, what do voters need to know about voting on Tuesday, March 1, 2016?
• Voter Registration deadline to vote on March 1, 2016 was February 1, 2016. This deadline includes name and address changes.
• To vote in Carroll County, you must be registered to vote in Carroll County by the voter registration deadline.
• Voters are required to vote at their assigned precinct on Election Day.
• Voters may check to see if they are registered and where they vote by visiting My Voter Page at www.sos.ga.gov.
• Voters are required to show valid Photo ID to vote in person.
• On Election Day voters will complete a Voter Certificate and select which party’s primary to cast a vote in.
• There is no voting of any kind on Monday, February 29th.
• Election results will be posted online at www.carrollcountyga.com throughout the evening on March 1 ,2016 until the last returns are in.