The goals of this program are to do the following:
- Engage the community in a fun, new way
- To increase the number of people who can participate in all types of foster care
- To increase the number of long-term fosters
- To increase adoptions of medium and large dogs due to increased information of the dogs' behavior outside the shelter and pictures to market the dog in a whole new way
- To decrease the stress level in the dogs in the shelter.
- To increase enrichment for the dogs in our organization.
Check out our page "Come Over Rover" for more information on how you can help.