Absentee Voting by Mail - Civilians
Georgia voters do not need a reason for voting absentee by mail. Request for Absentee by Mail Ballots can be made up to 78 days and no later than 11 days prior to an election. To request an absentee ballot by mail please download and complete the Absentee By Mail for Civilians application listed below. You must file a separate application for each election for which you are requesting an absentee ballot unless you are over 65 years or older or disabled. Voters who are 65 or older or disabled must reapply each year in order to receive absentee ballots for that election cycle. Once completed you may return your ballot application in one of following ways:
- Mail to:
- Carroll County Elections P.O. Box 338,
- Carrollton, GA 30112
- November 28, 2022 is the deadline to apply for an absentee ballot for the December 6,2022 Runoff Election
- Personally deliver * Note, your ballot will be mailed to you. Ballots may not be picked up from the elections office.
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax completed form to 770-214-3594.