Building Permits

Many permits and licenses may be applied for using this link:

For support, please call eplan solutions at 678-898-0610 or email support at
 Please contact our office if you need assistance with these online applications.

Codes & Regulations


Need a driveway culvert installed?  Carroll County Public Works no longer installs driveway culverts on private property.  The owner is responsible for these installations. There is a $50 application fee.  Call Public Works at 770-830-5901 for more information.  The application and ordinance can be seen in the links below:

Driveway Permit Application

Driveway Permit Ordinance


Contact Us

  1. Taffeny Johnson

    Administrative Assistant

    Community Development Department

    423 College Street
    Room 503
    Carrollton, GA 30117

    Phone: 770-830-5861
    Fax: 770-830-5866


    Monday - Friday
    8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

    Staff Directory