Is my property in the city or county?
Each city is incorporated and sets their own rules and regulations. To find out if you are in a city or in the unincorporated Carroll County, start by looking up your property on Carroll Tax. If there is a letter in front of your parcel number, then you are in a municipality. No letter, you are in the county. You can also call the Map Room at 770-830-5820. Click here for the Tax Assessor's Website

Show All Answers

1. Can I get a burn permit?
2. Where do I get a copy of my birth certificate?
3. Is my property in the city or county?
4. Which Clerk do I need?
5. What is there to do?