Park Rules and Regulations
- ets: Pets are welcome at Carroll County Parks if leashed (no longer than six feet) and accompanied by the owner at all times. No dog runners are allowed. No tying pets to trees. Owners should clean up after pets.
- Intoxicants: Consumption or use of alcoholic beverages or intoxicants is unlawful in any public-use area.
- Park staff reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the park at any time for any reason. No refund will be given.
- Campfires: All campfires must be kept in designated areas such as a fire ring. Never leave a campfire unattended. Smaller fires with coals (rather than large flames) are better for campfire cooking and toasting marshmallows.
- Collecting: All wildlife, plant life, driftwood, artifacts, and any other natural or man-made features are protected and may not be disturbed or removed. Please leave wildflowers for other visitors to enjoy. Possession of metal detecting equipment is prohibited. No hammocks, dog runners, etc. to be anchored to trees.
- Motor Vehicles: Park roads are public roads. All vehicles are subject to license safety requirements and regulations of the Georgia Department of Public Safety. ATVs and golf carts are not allowed.
Noise Levels: NO PA SYSTEMS, NO DJs, & NO LIVE BANDS ALLOWED. Noise levels must be contained to the area that you have reserved ONLY. If any complaints of noise levels are made, you will be asked to turn music OFF completely. Failure to do so will result in you forfeiting your reserved area, and you will be asked to leave premises. Music content MUST remain family-friendly without vulgar language or explicit content. NO REFUNDS.
- Visitors: Visitors are welcome; visitors must leave before closing times.
- Weapons: Bows and arrows, explosives, fireworks, slingshots, fishing spears, or any device that discharges projectiles by any means are prohibited. Firearms must be unloaded, cased, and stored unless a person possesses a valid weapons-carry license for a firearm that is valid in Georgia.
- Tent campers are welcome to stay a maximum of 5 nights, then must leave the park for a minimum of 3 weeks. (There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule!)
- RV campers are welcome to stay for a maximum of 14 nights, then must leave the park for a minimum of 7 nights. (There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule!)
- Equestrian campers are welcome to stay for a maximum of 14 nights, then must leave the park for a minimum of 7 nights. RV campers may stay in the equestrian camping section ONLY if the RV section is completely booked @ RV camping price. (14-day maximum applies. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule!)
- Pavilions: Pavilions are by reservation ONLY. Anyone setting up without a prior reservation will be asked to move. All vehicles MUST purchase a parking pass.